QR Code Link to This Post
Barista Job Duties:
– Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
– Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
– Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
– Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, cafe latte, and cappuccino.
– Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
– Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
– Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
– Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
– Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
– Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Barista Skills and Qualifications:
– Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationships.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below