QR Code Link to This Post
Sadie Rose Baking Co. is a growing locally-owned wholesale bread bakery in the Sorrento Mesa area that provides freshly baked artisan breads to Southern California’s best restaurants, hotels and markets. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality bread and the highest level of service to our customers.
Sadie Rose is looking for people who want to make a career in food and have the willingness to learn and energy to succeed as bakers.We are committed to providing a safe, fair, team-oriented work environment for our employees. We promote from within.
Working with us, you can expect:
– In house training
– A competitive hourly rate
– Medical, dental and vision benefits
– Opportunities for advancement
– Work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
– Delicious fresh bread
We are looking for candidates that:
– Are capable of enthusiastic team work, even under stress
– Are constantly seeking opportunities to learn and expand their capabilities
– Are professional and reliable.
– Experience in food service or manufacturing is helpful
If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please reach out to us by going to this link and answering a few short questions: http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/mBSRDqq/hDCEDwPT .
We will respond quickly. We have a short hiring process and can often offer a position at the first in-person interview.
Below are responsibilities and details for positions we currently have available:
1. Folding and dividing dough.
2. Shaping rolls, buns, loaves and flatbreads to size and shape specifications.
3. Reading and using reports to produce accurate types and counts of products.
4. Cleaning and sanitizing work areas and equipment.
5. Following all food safety and sanitation procedures to ensure the safest possible work environment and products for our employees and customers.
1. Prior food production or manufacturing experience helpful.
2. A valid San Diego County Food Handler’s Card.
3. Basic math skills.
4. Standing, walking and reaching for 100% of shift.
5. Ability to bend and lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
6. Weekend work required.
7. Excellent references from previous employers.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below