QR Code Link to This Post
Delfina Restaurant is hiring an experienced floor manager to join our dynamic team.
We serve seasonal Italian cuisine, driven by local, farm-sourced ingredients and a wide repertoire of house-made products. This position works closely with the General Manager to create and develop an outstanding service program, and assists in managing all front of house operations on a daily basis.
Candidates should have at least two years management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
– Strong knowledge of Italian cuisine, wine, and spirits
– Dynamic, dedicated leader with strong attention to detail & commitment to service excellence
– Experience coaching and developing a small team of hardworking FOH staff
– A basic understanding of inventory, labor controls
– Knowledge of cash handling controls and ability to troubleshoot mathematical errors with ease
– Experience with recruiting and scheduling
– Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate directly, professionally, and respectfully
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, MICROS pos, and experience managing online reservation systems
– Strong sense of urgency and direct communication skills
– Team player who can support BOH management in developing a thoughtful and hard-working staff
– Passionate about local and sustainable business practices, developing purveyor relationships, etc. . .
– Experience resolving conflicts rapidly with professionalism and fairness
– Must have schedule flexibility, weekend and Holiday availability, be able work on your feet for long periods of time, be able to lift items up to 50 lbs
– Bi-lingual in English and Spanish ideal
Compensation includes competitive salary, great health benefits, 2 weeks paid time off, dining discounts, and excellent opportunities for professional advancement within nationally acclaimed restaurant group.
Owned by industry icon, Anne Stoll, and James Beard Award-winning Chef, Craig Stoll, Delfina Restaurant Group is a learning-community with a basic belief in structured training, leadership and education in a supportive, high-energy work environment.
To respond, please write “Delfina Manager” in the subject line and paste resume into the body of the email.
Do not send resume as an attachment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below