QR Code Link to This Post
Charlie’s Produce – Who We Are
Charlie’s Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlie’s provides a healthy employee stock ownership program, competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
Frank’s Quality Produce is a subsidiary of Charlie’s Produce. Frank’s is a local produce provider, with a wide customer base and a historical retail space in the Pike Place Market. We are looking for a van delivery driver for daily local routes.
Monday – Saturday (Sundays and a revolving weekday off) 6am – 230pm
The drivers are responsible for delivering produce orders. Driver are responsible for loading and unloading their own trucks by hand and with a hand truck. Our drivers have a lot of direct contact with customers and must have superior customer service skills.
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To
• Performs daily routine safety checks, and pre-trip inspections on assigned vehicle
• Ensures all safety measures appropriate for operation of assigned vehicle are consistently and efficiently applied
• Operates vehicle in all assigned service areas in a timely and efficient manner
• Loads all assigned materials according to normal operating procedures and reports any violations to supervisor
• Ensures materials being transported comply within the legal load limits
• Reports all accidents and/or safety violations to the appropriate authority and in a timely manner
• Maintains good customer relations and positively influences the community’s perception of the Company throughout all applicable service area
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes
• Competitive starting pay
• 90 day performance-based raise
• Yearly review with possibility of increase based on performance and tenure
• We recognize and reward hard work and commitment. Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Robust employee assistance program (EAP)
• Vacation pay, paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits, and free onsite parking
• Employer-covered College Program
• Coverage under State Sick Leave
• 401(k) available
• Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• One year of verifiable driving experience
• Valid Driver’s License.
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
• Ability to obtain medical card or a valid medical card
• Ability to pass criminal background check and UA
• Ability to provide 5 year complete driving record
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie’s Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role please submit application online: https://careers-charliesproduce.icims.com/jobs/1450/driver—frank%27s-produce/job
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below