QR Code Link to This Post
CUSTOMER SERVICE FULL-TIME
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill customer service security guard positions in areas near you. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and work etiquette. These security officers are held to high standards by our clients, and are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, foot patrols and building checks, creating access badges, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
PAY: $11-$12 per hour
HOURS: Full-time 1st & 2nd shifts. Part-time 3rd shifts
LOCATIONS: Elgin, West Dundee and East Dundee
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 630-963-9456!
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Access control
• Patrols premises
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18-21 years of age; varies by site
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record; not required for all positions
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!!!
Please Click Here to apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below