QR Code Link to This Post
Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Position Time Status: Part-Time
Hours per Week:
Ideal candidates will have at least 15-20 hours available between the regular business hours of the HR department which is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Job Summary: The HR Administrative Assistant is mainly responsible for the administrative functions within the department. This individual works with the HR team to ensure the unit is in compliance with all federal and state regulations as well as the established policies.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Maintain personnel, medical, and confidential files for active and terminated employees
• Run reports on Rosnet
• Audit I-9 forms for compliance
• Audit new hire paperwork on Snag for accuracy
• Make copies and scan of documents for file records
• Communicate with managers about employee documentation
• Assist in preparation for HR events and work the events as necessary (Trainings, career fairs, job fairs, orientations, wellness fair, employee parties, etc.)
• Complete HR projects as needed
• Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the management team.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Good judgment regarding confidentiality and respect for sensitive materials
• Ability to understand and use Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift at least 10 pounds
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below