QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 2002 and franchised in 2004, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national, fast-casual restaurant franchise best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, and dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service. Enjoying great food doesn’t mean your meal has to be cooked before you order. At Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, your meal is prepared fresh, after to you ask for it. Freddy’s brings to life the America of the late 1940s and early 50s, a post-war era of pride and values focusing on quality family time. Freddy’s genuine hospitality, family-friendly atmosphere and classic menu favorites seamlessly combine to create a timeless dining experience guests of all ages will enjoy.
Presently seeking candidates for salaried management positions to lead the service and quality expectations of the team. Provide a fun, fast paced and fulfilling work environment for team members with interest in development of self and team members to meet long term growth goals.
If you have a knock-your-socks off personality and a strong passion for serving high-quality food with a smile, then Freddy’s is the place for you!
Growth opportunities are available to candidates who demonstrate pride, service and that attention to detail that makes Freddy’s successful.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and history:
• Minimum of two years restaurant management experience to include setting and maintaining inventory, schedules and other operational metrics.
• Exceptional service aptitude with a passion for hospitality
• Experience in financials to include use of spreadsheets, payroll, Aloha or similar programs and knowledge of P&L’s.
• Strong attention to detail and quality standards
• Ability to motivate, train and hold responsible a diverse staff in a fast paced environment
• Organized, manages time efficiently
• Aptitude towards constant learning,er and be receptive to coaching and teamworkcriticism
• Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights and weekends and within the metro area applying.
• Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
• Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and customer needs.
• Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
• Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring assistance.
About Our Franchise:
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers within the Mid-Missouri market to include Sedalia, Jefferson City, St Robert, Columbia, Evansville, IN, Marion, IL, Owensboro, KY and St. Louis is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as M&M Custard, LLC and we are a separate entity., however While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under one that follows the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today. As a franchisee, there are employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information below and from your interviewer when contacted. We appreciate your interest and you can learn more about us or apply online at www.freddysusa.com.
Managers are eligible for the following benefits as part of the M&M Custard, LLC Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and life including dependent coverage
• Meal allowance for personal and work use
• Paid Training with individual development opportunities
• Growth opportunities to include long term bonus potential and rapid advancement
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below