QR Code Link to This Post
SEEKING NEW EMPLOYMENT?
2ND & 3RD SHIFT SECURITY OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Do you prefer evening and overnight work? Securitas Security Services has the ANSWER!
• Do you enjoy working evenings or overnight shifts?
• Are you capable of standing and being on feet; performing walking patrols for extensive periods of time?
• Are you reliable and able to work independently?
• Are you capable of working in all weather conditions; inside and outside?
• Do you possess a strong customer service background?
Securitas Security has entry level positions available for 2nd & 3rd shift security patrol.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Build your experience for company advancement
Full-time and Part-time opportunities
Pay rate at $11 per hour
Seeking officers with 2nd & 3rd shift availability
Interested in our career opportunities? Give our office a call at 314-338-3684
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Access control
• Patrols premises
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Valid Driver’s License- not required for all sites
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why Wait? Join Our Security Protection Team Today!
Please Click Here to apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below