QR Code Link to This Post
Bar Manager Qualifications:
Previous experience in food service or other related fields
Strong leadership qualities
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Bar Manager Responsibilities:
Supervise and coordinate all Bar activities
Oversee guest services and resolve issues
Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
Train and manage FOH Bar personnel
Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
1. Thoroughly understand and perform all duties assigned to you by your management team.
2.Thoroughly understand and operate pos system to take orders, run reports and make business operations run smoothly.
3. Thoroughly understand and operate all equipment needed for preparing drinks/beverages.
1. Delivering exceptional Customer Service to all guests.
2.Manage staff to be productive and follow policies and procedures
3. Specified preparation of all drinks/beverage items, which includes quality as well as timeliness.
4. Food/menu knowledge and POS skills in entering orders into system to include cash handling and running reports.
5. Opening/Closing duties
6. Rotation of all stock
7.Wine knowledge preferred.
8. Side work – as assigned by management (cleaning, restocking, miscellaneous duties)
9.Cost control – (rotation of food, loss due to improper use of company property-breakage, etc.)
10. Clean-up duties – Restrooms, dining room, floors, cooler, freezers, sofas, tables etc.
1. You must present yourself in a neat, clean, professional manner (clean well-trimmed nails, good personal hygiene, no gum chewing while on duty, etc.)
2.Safe shoes must be worn for safety
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below