QR Code Link to This Post
“An Education in the Art of Food and Beer”
Chef de Cuisine
We are Public School 214, a gastropub style full-service dining concept that is in the Los Angeles, Dallas, Denver, Atlanta and Las Vegas areas. To learn more about us, go to http://PSonTap.com.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and highly talented Chef de Cuisine to join our restaurant located in the West Village area of Dallas .
Our Chef de Cuisine is responsible for:
* Hiring, training and discipline of kitchen Team Members
* Reviewing and evaluating all kitchen Team Members
* Responsible for all kitchen administration
* Responsible for cost control
* Works with Culinary in developing additional menu items
* Ensures consistency and portioning of all food
* Responsible for in-restaurant purchasing
* Ensures a clean and sanitary kitchen
* Ensures upkeep, repair and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
* Experience in all stations on the line
* Has great decision making skills
* Has superb organizational skills
* Knowledge of correct portions and positions on plates
* Able to order and receive
* Proactive, punctual and a great communicator (must read, write and speak English)
* Must be committed to our mission and culture
* Must have at least 2-3 years experience as a working Chef de Cuisine, in an upscale casual or gastropub style restaurant * POS and Office computer software experience
Our Team Members are passionate about the industry, understand the brand, take care of the guest, have a keen sense of urgency and are detail-oriented.
In addition to working in a great family environment, Public School offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including vacation, 401(k) and more.
Apply directly online at:
or go to http://psontapcareers.silkroad.com and submit your resume through our “Job Listings” link.
Apply online ONLY. No emails please. No Phone Calls Please
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below