QR Code Link to This Post
Salary: 60k – 80k based on experience
What we offer in addition:
- Health Benefits
- Family Environment
- Room to grow vertically
- Competitive pay + Bonus
If your core competencies are = passionate, motivated, happy, friendly, responsible, and driven; we are interested in learning more about you!
Are you the right person for Chi’Lantro? You are,
If you enjoy building local business relationships, marketing and selling our product, and executing catering orders with production and delivery.
If you are a big picture thinker who can be a representative of Chi’Lantro in the Austin community. If you are a leader and motivator in ensuring our restaurants are successful in all aspects of the catering operations. If you want to grow with a company that exhibits your core values. If you are a team player who is focused on long term winning.
Your Responsibilities in Sales:
- Ability to increase 40% – 50% corporate sales in one year (Delivery, Pick-up, and Corporate events)
- Great communication with clients and operations team
- Solicit business through regular clients and cold-calling potential clients
- Create and implement marketing programs
- Promote goodwill within the community through partnerships
- Achieve quarterly sales goals
- Maintain relationships with existing catering customers through phone communication, personal visits, thank you letters, and community events.
Your Responsibilities in Management:
- Maintain and manage sales building activities, systems, and routines.
- Keep accountability to Operations team and Restaurant teams
- Resolve customer complaints
- Champion sales cycle, quotas, customer follow ups with all customers
- Protect the customers experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation, and quality is up to Chi’Lantro standards
Based in Austin, TX, Chi’Lantro is an award-winning restaurant, mobile food truck and full-service catering company with a passion for creating diverse, Korean BBQ-inspired cuisine.The name “Chi’Lantro” is a combination of the words “kimchi” and “cilantro.” With the vision to inspire the way people eat and think about Korean BBQ, Chi’Lantro’s founder, Jae Kim, started the company as a food truck operation in 2010 with only one employee. The company is known for its signature dish, The Original Kimchi Fries™– hot french fries with homemade caramelized kimchi, Korean BBQ, topped with fresh cilantro and onion, sesame seeds and drizzled with Magic Sauce. In the last six years, Chi’Lantro has expanded to four brick and mortars across Austin, a full-service catering department and a homemade kimchi facility. For more information, visit www.chilantrobbq.com. Follow on Facebook @ChilantroBBQ, Twitter @ChiLantroBBQ and Instagram @Chilantro.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below