QR Code Link to This Post
This person must be self-motivated. Someone that wants to be is sales and that can learn from our sales team on what it takes to be a sales person.
1. Must have knowledge or the ability to learn Opera operating system.
2. Must have knowledge or the ability to learn Delphi.net.
3. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Programs.
4. Responsible for inputting group contracts, rooming list and reservations that come to the hotel Monday- Friday 8:30AM-4:30.
5. Responsible for answering all incoming calls to sales team before going to voice mail.
6. Responsible for all walk-in sales request and notifying appropriate sales manager of walk-ins.
7. Responsible for updating all proposal and contract shells upon request.
8. Responsible for updating Delphi.net upon request.
9. Responsible for billing and posing for Catering.
10. Attends daily sales standup.
11. Attends weekly Sales meeting & take minutes.
12. Responsible for VIP request.
13. Carries out any request by Sales team & GM.
14. Team Player
• High school or equivalent education preferred.
• 1+ years related experience (admin assistant, sales coordination, social media work)
• To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
• Excellent organizational and administration skills
• Preferred – experience promoting and coordinating hospitality/hotel/event groups
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of hotel systems for booking and customer data management (Opera or similar) required
Please submit your resume or email us for more information
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below