QR Code Link to This Post
A little about Priority Public House……We’re a progressive American style food and beer centric restaurant that sources local, sustainable, organic, grass fed, all natural products as much as possible. We’re a non-gmo kitchen with in house charcuterie and smoking programs. We’re looking for a trustworthy, friendly, team-oriented person with a strong work ethic that can add value to the team and ultimately the customer experience.
It’s important for the right candidate to have:
• Two plus years working in a restaurant kitchen, experience working on a hot and cold line
• Advanced communication skills
• A positive, humble and selfless attitude
• Verifiable references
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assist in maintaining a profitable food operation
• Assist in developing levels of inventories (pars) to minimize waste and maintain security.
• Monitor incoming goods/supplies to ensure the quality and quantity of product.
• Ensure proper usage of equipment and direct staff in sanitation and sanitary food handling.
• Complete daily walk-through to ensure organization and cleanliness standards are maintained.
If interested and Encinitas isn’t too far of a drive please respond by email with a name, phone number and resume or recent job history.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below