QR Code Link to This Post
Are you that Meal Planner/Cook?
• You will shop for, prepare and cook ONLY certified ORGANIC greens, vegetables, and fruits, AND,
• You will shop for, prepare and cook (roast, bake, grill, etc.), ONLY certified HUMANELY RAISED, grass fed meats and poultry, and Sustainably-Caught fish and seafood.
• You will use generally-accepted standards for personal and kitchen hygiene while on our payroll.
As well as planning meals, you will also be comfortable with a 9-year old, male heeler mixed breed family dog (who likes to hang out in the kitchen with the cook).
*You will be asked to assist in other family needs from time to time, such as walking the family dog or taking the collected recyclables to the recycling bin, or garbage to the waste bin.
Duties and responsibilities could include the following:
Helps in moments of immobility getting in and out of bed and bathroom
Light housekeeping (Doing dishes, sweeping floors, and laundry)
Assists head of house in getting out of a chair when needed
Folds towels and other laundry
• You will be punctual, respectful, and generally pleasant.
• You will be treated well, respected, and appreciated by your employer.
Payday is every Friday.
• Pay range: $20.00-22.00/hour to start, based on your experience.
• A background check will be completed prior to your being hired.
• Work mornings, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am till 1:00 pm.
• Weekends (Saturday, Sunday) OFF
• Major US Holidays observed (you will be OFF, to enjoy with your friends and family)
As a minimum requirement for you to be considered for this position, your resume must be submitted with 3 valid references. Without proper references and resume, you will not be considered for this opportunity. Interviews will begin Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below