QR Code Link to This Post
Click Here to Apply
Working at Guckenheimer as a Area Manager is not your typical foodservice experience. To start, our people are simply the best. Our fair, team-based culture encourages our teams to work hard, collaborate and have fun. Our chefs are compulsive creators and that energy flows throughout the company; everyone works together to improve, innovate and be the best.
If you are all about People, Strategy, Managing the business, we encourage you to apply to our Area Manager position.
This position’s home base will be New York City with surrounding states (CT & RI) but not limited to Guckenheimer’s unit locations.
*Heavy travel required.
*Bilingual a plus!
Position Description and Performance Expectations:
- Meet client subsidy / Company goals for area
- Maintain ROCA (Return on Controllable Assets) and inventory level goal.
- Maintain high visibility with client
- Maintains standards for Customer Bill of Rights.
- Maintain effective safety program
- Adhere to company prescribed programs (Creativity, Safety and Standards and Workers
- Maintains food variety guidelines throughout area.
- Maintain state of the art merchandising and décor in units throughout area.
- Ability to maintain excellent food quality standards throughout area.
- Maintains supportive and positive working relationships with subordinates and peers.
- Actively demonstrates Core Values.
- Effective written communication process
- Supports Guckenheimer open door policy.
- To perform this job successfully, the ideal Area Manager candidate will have been successful as a Foodservice/ Corporate Dining Operations Manager and has over 8 years of multi-unit management experience in a food service /hospitality / retailing environment.
- He/She would have experience managing complex operations with direct P&L and growth accountability.
- Culinary degree preferred
- ServSafe Certificate required or ability to become ServSafe Certified
- Reasoning Ability
- Must be compassionate, consistent, and fair to the needs of the employee and of the Company.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, able to work independently, prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be willing to contribute and support your team with hands on approach to our operations
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the Guckenheimer Factor and client satisfaction.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Click Here to Apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below