QR Code Link to This Post
About the job:
We are one of San Francisco’s top craft beer bars and we’re looking for enthusiastic, hard working, experienced beertenders. The ideal candidate must be personable, out-going, dependable and flexible, who is willing to “wear many hats”. This is a great position for an individual who loves craft beer, and would enjoy educating others about it.
We are located in a prime location in Nob Hill which attracts many locals and tourists. This is a part-time position that requires weekend availability and flexibility during the week. We have a small, tight-knit group, and am looking for the right person to join our “family”. The tap room is open 7 days a week, as early as 1:00pm and as late as 12:00am.
– Has previous work experience in bartending/beertending and/or serving at a restaurant/café, or any customer service related position
– Has STRONG craft beer knowledge and is eager to learn more
– Provide excellent customer service
– MUST LOVE CRAFT BEER!
– Cicerone certification
– Lives in San Francisco
– Educate and serve draft and bottled/canned beer
– Clean and collect glassware
– Change beer, cider and wine kegs when needed
– Change CO2 and Nitrogen tanks when needed
– Restock bottle shop
– Maintain cleanliness of bar, sitting areas, and restroom
How To Apply:
Along with your resume, please provide a little blurb about why you would be the ideal candidate, and your availability.
tags: beertender, bartender, beer bar, craft beer, craftbeer, bottle shop, tap room, bottleshop, taproom
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below