QR Code Link to This Post
Click Here to Apply
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company to launch or further your career. We are all about great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh yeah, we don’t work weekends unless we are opening a new location or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community programs.
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer’s own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
We encourage you to apply to our Catering Production opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively .
- Prepare hot and cold foods per customer orders as required.
- Season and prepare food according to recipes and experience.
- Use ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to patrons.
- Substitute for or assist other pantry employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Wash, peel, cut, and produce, meats and vegetables to utilized for cold food production.
- Present food attractively on platters.
- Deliver completed catered orders in a timely manner
- Follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to correctly and safely use standards kitchen equipment. Chefs’ knives; Convection ovens; Meat and cheese slicing machines, steamers, mandolins, grills, and broilers.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for food preparation.
- Must have knowledge of standard catering presentation techniques.
- Job requires skills to organize scheduled work to insure on time deliveries.
- Valid drivers license and driving experience
- Possess ServSafe certification or City/State Food Handlers Card
Reports to: Food Service Manager, General Manager, Catering Supervisor
FLSA status: Nonexempt
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Job requires delivery of hot and cold food to on campus sites using carts and vans.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by Law
Click Here to Apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below