QR Code Link to This Post
The front-of-house team is looking for friendly, HOSTS to join them at BAR PRIMI, our Italian pasta shop on the border of NoHo and the East Village, run by Chefs ANDREW CARMELLINI and SAL LAMBOGLIA with Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom of NoHo Hospitality Group.
Ideal candidates possess:
– Plan the seating of the dining room via Open Table.
– Oversee the dining room and make it a warm and welcoming place.
– Ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience.
– Actively take and process reservations.
– Answer incoming calls and questions.
– Assist in coordinating the activities of dining room personnel to provide fast friendly service to guests.
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees, as well as a 401(k), Paid Time Off, Employee Dining Discount, Zip Car Discount, Spa Discount, TransitChek, Corporate Fitness Program, Continuing Education Classes and Referral Reward Program.
NoHo Hospitality Group owns and operates some of the country’s most talked about and beloved restaurants helmed by James Beard award-winning chef Andrew Carmellini and partners Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom. Properties include: Locanda Verde, The Dutch, Joe’s Pub, The Library at The Public, Lafayette, Bar Primi, Little Park, Evening Bar, Westlight, Mister Dips, and Leuca all located in New York City, as well as The Dutch in Miami Beach and Rec Pier Chop House, The Cannon Room, and Rye Street Tavern in Baltimore.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below