QR Code Link to This Post
The General Manager provides strategic direction for their restaurant. This manager must maintain operations and drive results his/her restaurant, through people development, sales and profit growth. The manager must hire, train and develop employees and managers that share the Company’s values and culture. The General Manager must convey the company’s culture to his/her employees and be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS:
• People Management: Own staffing in restaurant by providing timely feedback on interviews to the management team; monitor selection process and all managers roles in it. Ensure the restaurant environment is safe at all times for both Employees and Customers; oversee the correct facilitation of the orientation process is being executed properly; write and implement or monitor manager development and performance plans; ensure performance plans are written and executed as needed; make all final hire and separation decisions for restaurant and ensure proper procedures are followed in regards to hiring, promotions and separations. Creates or approves Management and Employee schedules to ensure proper staffing levels for expected sale volumes, while taking Employee availability payroll and overtime costs; oversees the Management Team to ensure the organization and implementation of the restaurant’s training program aligns with the standards of the company; own the performance of the entire staff; own the restaurant through respect, recognition and reward; promote a work hard have fun environment.
• Financial Management: Audit all facets of operations deliver feedback and develop solutions to facilitate improvements; have complete understanding of budget and cost trends that impact operation; create a business plan; perform financial analysis; control cash, property, product and equipment; builds sales, control labor and food costs; meets all targets set by Operations Leadership; set aggressive goals to drive business metrics.
• Operations Management: Maintain restaurant cleanliness and image; identify and communicate maintenance problems to the Facilities Department; maintain all facilities to company’s standards; ensure communication is passed across organization from the Operations Advisor to every Employee in the restaurant. Use company provided tools to coach, mentor and develop an high performing restaurant team; leverage the support of the Restaurant Support Offices; ensure all risk management issues are in compliance with company standards.
• Business Development: Represent the Company in conjunction with the vision statement in the local community, develop and execute local restaurant marketing programs the restaurant using company guided strategies; identify and know local trade area; plan and execute on an active community involvement strategy that enhances the quality of the customer experience and overall image of the Brand in the community.
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a Employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required, some College preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and able to adapt to new systems quickly
• On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
• Minimum of 5 plus years of previous food service, retail or restaurant management experience
• Ability to accept feedback and willingness to improve
• Ability to set goals, create plans, and convert plans into action
• Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
• Is a Brand ambassador both in and outside of the restaurant
• Knowledge and skills in analyzing profit and loss statements and overall financial performance of restaurant
• Knowledge and skills in staffing
• Knowledge of Labor Laws
• Local restaurant marketing experience a plus
• Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Employees to higher levels of performance
• Ability to align Employees with company’s culture by balancing seriousness and having fun
• Ability to manage basic tasks, the restaurant’s Employees and fiscal operations
• Takes initiative
• Has excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to manage all public dealings in a professional manner
• Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
• Continuous Advancement Opportunities
• Competitive Wages
• Training & Development
• Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Paid Vacation and sick leave
• Fun and Casual environment!
Are you ready for the opportunity of a lifetime?
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter.
(Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below