QR Code Link to This Post
Eleven Madison Park is a three Michelin-starred restaurant led by Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara featuring a thoughtful, multi-course menu inspired by local and seasonal ingredients.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced PORTER MANAGER to lead our porter team and assist in overall facilities management.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Oversee porter/dishwasher department, including training, coaching, and disciplining
- Ensure cleanliness of the restaurant’s kitchen and dining room
- Maintain department culture and morale
- Promote ESL classes and serve as a point-of-contact for the program’s instructors
- Actively participate in recruiting and hiring porters/dishwashers
- Write department schedule
- Review department time cards weekly for payroll processing
- Liaise with the Executive Chef regarding the needs of the restaurant
- Assist with receiving product deliveries
- Maintain organization and inventory or storage areas
Requirements for Success:
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Management experience required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a must
If you want to be part of our team and are looking for new challenges and future growth, we invite you to APPLY.
Make it Nice is the parent company behind Eleven Madison Park, The NoMad, and Made Nice. Our company culture supports the growth and development of our employees, and provides opportunities for education and advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k, commuter benefits, and paid time off after a required waiting period.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below