Premium Retail Services
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Elevate sales for one of the most well-known coffeehouses in the country by providing stellar customer service and delicious food and drink product as a Barista Team Lead.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Passion for selling and engaging customers
- Results driven
- Team player
What you’ll do:
- Prepare beverages and serve food to client standards
- Anticipate customer needs
- Partner with management to create necessary working environment in store
- Deliver legendary customer service by discovering and responding to customer needs
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Punctual history at previous employers
- Experience providing exemplary customer service
Necessary tools for success:
- Calm demeanor in times of high volume
- Available to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and / or holidays
- Passion for hospitality industry
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below