QR Code Link to This Post
CAVA fuels full lives through a bold and innovative food culture.
We’re looking for the go-getters, the savorers, the creators, the celebrators, and the explorers to help us do it at our 6th & Congress location. From mindful sourcing to craveable recipes, revolutionary tech to authentic customer exchanges, we’re building a team that’s passionate about creating meaningful experiences and sharing good food. Think you’re the one for the job? Then join us.
• A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13/hour
• 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
• Free CAVA food
• Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
• The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Team Members are responsible for creating exceptional guest experiences for each customer, every time they walk through our doors. From greeting guests with genuine passion, to teaching customers about our menu and customizing it for their personal preferences, to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens – our team members do it all.
As a Team Member, you will:
• Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
• Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
• Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
• Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
• Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
• Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
• Put deliveries away
• Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
Having fun is a must! Join the CAVA Culture – it’s what sets us, and you, apart
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below