QR Code Link to This Post
JULIE MYRTILLE IS HIRING !
A local French bakery operating at the Farmers Market in Austin, is looking for enthuastic person to run a Farmer’s Market booth. We are seeking for someone reliable, honest, responsible with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
We are looking for 3 people to take over the Weekend markets and Wednesday either in Austin, Bee Cave or Sunset Valley.
We will train you on our products and how to run the markets. That person will be responsible for Farmers Market booth set up/break down including canopy tents, tables and boxes.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES INCLUDE:
– Set up/break down the market stand with appropriate merchandising.
– Make sample and maintain a clean and food-safe work environment
Pay rate: $10/hour (training period) and then up to $14/hour (post holder).
– A valid drivers license is required. Ideal candidates will drive an SUV or truck to haul equipment & product.
– Available on Weekend (Saturdays and Sundays)
– Have a good Communication skills
– Must be flexible, willing to take direction and have attention to detail
– Ability to multi-task effectively
– Must be able to stand/walk for 6+ hours a day and lift at least 50 pounds
SHIFTS AVAILABLE (Taking over at least 2 shifts/week):
– Saturday 9-1pm (+1h20 for setup/tear down)
– Sunday 10-2pm (+1h20 for setup/tear down)
– Wednesday 5-8pm (+1h for setup/tear down)
This is a part time job which offers steady weekend work. We are a fast growing bakery and this could merge into full-time position and more responsabilities. We welcome exciting individuals who have worked in the food industry or as a sale associate.
Please send Resume at [email protected]
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below