QR Code Link to This Post
Join a locally-owned company with tremendous growth opportunities!
Garlic Crush needs Restaurant Managers to prepare for further expansion.
-Simple but rich and flavorful
-Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Cuisine – – Heroic Gyros . . . Heavenly Hummus . . .Marvelous Meats
-Current openings in Bellevue and Issaquah
Check us out at GarlicCrush.com
Our General Managers are responsible for:
– Leading a shift with a focus on quality – – of Food and of Service
– Managing/leading activities of the staff
– Proactively executing flawless customer satisfaction
– Supervising cash handling procedures
– Finding training opportunities through daily activities
– Inspiring the staff to look at job responsibilities through the guest perspective
– Accountability for meeting budget goals
The ideal candidate will have:
– A minimum of 2-3 years direct experience in a high-volume dining environment
– Ability to lead and train staff into a cohesive team.
– Proactive guest issue prevention/guest relations skills
– Knowledge of restaurant POS system management operations
– Open availability (days, nights, weekends)
– Must be committed to the Garlic Crush culture
Our successful team members are passionate about the industry, “guest-obsessed”, have a keen sense of urgency and are detail-oriented.
In addition to working in a great family environment, Garlic Crush offers a competitive compensation, achievable bonus and benefits package, including health insurance benefits, vacation, personal days and more.
Salary ranges from $50,000-$55,000/year depending on experience.
Please respond with your resume
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below