QR Code Link to This Post
Santa Barbara – just far away from Los Angeles to keep sane, yet close enough to visit from time to time. If you’ve ever thought of leaving Los Angeles then this job offer might be for you. We offer competetive pay in a great restaurant where you can learn and work hard at work then be able to relax on the beach or drive around with no traffic. Moving expenses are taken care of, one less thing to worry about and make excuses for!
Loquita restaurant, part of growing restaurant group Acme Hospitality, looking to hire a sous chef. Acme currently owns and operates The Lark, Les Marchands, The Wine Collective, The Lucky Penny, The Helena Avenue Bakery & Tyger Tyger.
Loquita restaurant is a modern Spanish tapas restaurant using the best sourced local product.
• participate in and oversee daily prep
• perform daily line checks to insure quality and consistency
• maintaining the cleanliness and organizations of all walk-ins and all storage areas
• maintain company standards of quality and cleanliness
• follow all health and safety regulations
• perform daily sanitation walk throughs to insure compliance
• assist Executive Chef in hiring/training all cooks
• participate in interviewing and hiring based on staffing levels established by Exec Chef
• mentoring all BOH staff to be their best in preserving the quality of food that comes out of the kitchen
Sous Chefs must possess a working knowledge of the systems used within our company. In particular the Sous Chef must be proficient in the following:
• Opening and closing procedures
• Food knowledge
• Health and Sanitation Standards
• Proper cooking techniques and knife skills
• CA state employment regulations
• Competitive Industry Salary
• Health Care Benefits
Please send resumes directly to this ad.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below