QR Code Link to This Post
Westmont of Morgan Hill is an Assisted Living facility that offers its employees and residents, friendliness, a homelike setting, and an inspiring environment. We provide an Elegant Social Lifestyle for our employees and residents and creates an inspiring environment for our residents to live in. Our mission is to provide inspiring life experiences that enable our residents and their families to lead full and enriching lives.
- We offer a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program.
- We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking for a Server to join our spectacular team!
- Must be at least 16 years of age and able to obtain work permit.
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Current Food Handlers Permit for state/ county in which employed
- Strong organization skills including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
- Able to read, write, understand and effectively communicate in English
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in Culinary Services routine at any given time
Westmont of Morgan Hill is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are required to complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
Please apply online with Westmont Living at: https://westmontliving.synchr-recruit.com/job/85939/server-wanted-at-westmont-of-morgan-hill?s=cl
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below