QR Code Link to This Post
Neighborhood Grills, a locally owned, full service restaurant known for its NW neighborhood and family friendly feel, is looking for Assistant Kitchen Managers at it’s Lake Forest Park location. We are looking for dynamic, self motivated, fun, and friendly people to join our team.
We ask that candidates will meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 4 years of comparable high volume cooking experience
• Strong technical ability in all areas of the BOH including prep, pantry, broiler, sauté, fry.
• Working knowledge of all kitchen equipment including exceptional knife skills
• Positive and enthusiastic personality with a desire to be a team player, leading by example
• Introductory management experience in closing and opening of the restaurant, ordering, quality control, etc.
• Full time availability
• Ability to communicate goals to crew members from upper management. Delegate and follow through with tasks in order to achieve results.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Technical Work: A strong presence on the hotline in both a technical and managerial aspect
• Adhering to and upholding quality and consistency of existing recipes
• Managing food safety and cleanliness of the facility
• Maintaining crew accountability
• Assisting the Kitchen Manager in achieving goals set by management
• Progression of responsibilities, sharing and assisting with administrative duties of the kitchen.
Please include cover letter, resume, and references
Compensation: Depending on experience
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below