QR Code Link to This Post
Front Desk Agent, Housekeeper, Laundry
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the bright side”. La Quinta Inns & Suites, a leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking a Front Desk Service Representative and House Keeper who is outgoing, engaging, professional and energetic to be the first person who greets our guests when they arrive at our hotel.
This position is responsible for providing superior guest satisfaction while attending to guest needs such as check-in/check-outs, reservations, handling multiple phone lines, and responding to guest questions and needs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced working environment while maintaining an optimistic, “energy-driven” attitude to be the shining light in our guest’s day. Key duties include:
* Process guest registrations, including collecting payment
* Complete shift reports, effectively communicate guest matters to the next shift
* Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints, and alert the appropriate manager as needed
* Promote, answer questions about and enroll guests in La Quinta’s RETURNS, our frequent guest program
* Must be willing to be cross-trained in other duties including assistance with breakfast service, night audit, laundry and other housekeeping tasks.
* Requires Excellent Reliability
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must be a quick learner
* Must demonstrate a proactive, positive approach to work.
* Must be able to perform various tasks/job assignments
*Must be prompt reliable, courteous, professional, well-groomed.
*Minimum Experience, Education, Skill, and Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to speak and write clearly in the English language; candidates with the ability to speak other languages are preferred.
* Must be able to show up for work on time and have reliable transportation.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. and carry up to 10 lbs.
* Must be a good self-manager exercising sound judgment and discretionary skills.
* Must be proficient with Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
* Must display very good organization and time management skills.
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
Previous hotel experience preferred but willing to train right candidate.
House Keeper , Laundry
The Room Attendant position requires maintaining the overall cleanliness of assigned guestrooms. This position ensures the hotel’s standards of cleanliness are exceeded at all times.
Tasks and Daily Responsibilities:
• General cleaning tasks based on hotel standards
• Maintaining clean and organized storage for the housekeeping department
• Welcome, greet and acknowledge all guests
• Team player that includes keeping a professional demeanor with all guests and colleagues
• Proactively reporting maintenance/lost and found issues to management and other departments as necessary.
• Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
• Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
• Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling,
• Must be able to lift at least 15lbs on continuing bases.
• Must be able to lift at least 50lbs on sporadic bases.
Schedule: Please be flexible, weekend availability is preferred.
PLEASE STOP BY AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION. FOR POSSIBLE IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW
La Quinta Inn
4300 Alderwood Mall Blvd
Lynnwood, WA 98036
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below