QR Code Link to This Post
Chacho’s Restaurants, which are open 24 hours, are accepting applications for hardworking, honest, caring managers to manage the nightshift in our busy restaurants.
We are a small, highly successful restaurant chain that has been in business for more than 30 years.
Pay & Hours:
• You will be scheduled to work sometime between 5 pm and 6 am, often from 6 pm to 6 am or from 10 pm to 6 am.
• You will have two days off unless you prefer to make more money and only have one day off per week.
• Total pay depends on hours worked, but you should expect to earn more than $50,000 per year. If you are able to run our busy night shift as a primary manager, you can earn substantially above this amount.
• Standard health insurance is available and 2 weeks paid vacation.
Character & Skills:
• Steady Worker.
• High Energy required as you will be on your feet the entire shift.
• Good with people.
• Detail oriented and want to get all of the details correct.
• Takes pride in doing a good job and does not like doing a bad job.
• Job is ideal for a person that likes being up at nights and enjoys working at that time.
• Send resume and pay history to [email protected]
• Alternatively, you can download a management application from our website at www.chachos.com and email us the completed management application.
• We will only contact those who we think might be a fit.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below