QR Code Link to This Post
Quince Pacific Avenue (QPA), is a San Francisco restaurant group comprising of a small collection of unique establishments from Lindsay and Chef Michael Tusk that includes Quince, Cotogna and Verjus.
Our vision of a great workplace is a dream team in pursuit of an ambitious common goal. Being on a dream team is about pushing yourself to be the best teammate you can be, caring intensely about your teammates and placing team success above individual recognition. We believe that people thrive on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make a difference. So we foster freedom and empowerment wherever we can.
QPA is currently seeking a Full-Time Lead Reservationist/Office Manager.Under the direction of all senior management at Quince Pacific Avenue, LLC the Lead Reservationist/Office Manger is to perform the assigned responsibilities to ensure the day to day operation of the reservations department for both Quince and Cotogna restaurants.
RESPONSIBILITY AND SPAN OF AUTHORITY:
- Process all gift cards requests for Quince and Cotogna
- Process and log all pre-pays for upcoming reservations at Quince and Cotogna
- Process all receipt requests for Quince and Cotogna reservations
- Log, track and oversee the return of all lost property left at the restaurants
- Log and code all special event attendees
- Maintain guests databases and mailing lists via Open Table and MailChimp
- Maintain QPA look book
- Maintain cleanliness of the reservations and manager’s offices
- Manage the incoming communications to Quince and Cotogna, including telephone (office and reservations), voice mail and email messages. Distribute messages to the appropriate managers and staff ensuring timely and proper follow up.
- Communicate with concierge on a weekly basis as to availability for reservations and to any changes regarding pricing, reservation policy or operating hours at the restaurants
- In collaboration with restaurant management schedule and execute concierge appreciation programming
- Evaluate and implement best practices regarding phone operations, Scripts for calls, pre-pays, and gift certificates. As well as messaging and shut downs
- Update the Guest Services handbook as needed
- Communicate information to appropriate culinary team members in a prompt fashion to allow the team members to respond as necessary to guest requests/preferences and work together as a team.
- Oversee message- taking process and make sure that all messages are directed to the appropriate managers.
- Ensure that only QPA- approved templates are being used for incoming and outgoing messages.
RESERVATION MANAGEMENT – QUINCE:
At the direction of GM and AGM
- Assist in communicating all in house notes regarding guests, including special occasions, special needs and allergies/dietary preferences
- Manage the bookings for both Quince and Cotogna in OpenTable, ensuring maximum reservations while following protocols outlined in the reservations manual. Including confirmations to minimize late cancellations and no shows
- Alert management and ownership to ALW reservations as they are made
- Work in conjunction with the Quince host and reservationist to call all unconfirmed reservations for the current day and ensure that the confirmation schedule is being followed.
- Communicate to management and facilitate when suitable all guest requests
- Prepare all personalized RED guest welcome cards from MT & LT
- Process and mail all Captain Guest Thank you cards
- Daily input of guest notes, last visits and area code location
- Research latest concierge and reservations technology with the view of the continual development of the reservations and guest services programming
- Submit RED cake forms for all RED guest celebrations
RESERVATION MANAGEMENT- COTOGNA:
- Alert management to VIP reservations as they are made.
- Assist private dining department with bookings of Chef Tables. When taking a reservation for the Chef Table email private dining alerting them to the date and time of reservation and include any pertinent information gathered in your interaction with the guest.
- Work in conjunction with the Cotogna host and reservationist to call all unconfirmed reservations for the current day and ensure that the confirmation schedule is being followed.
- Reflected in the QPA mission statement, model the Core Values while continually striving to infuse their meaning, relevance and impact into all aspects of your role.
- Represent QPA professionally through your personal appearance, communication, and respect for others and follow through. Strive to exceed the standards of cleanliness.
- Demonstrate ownership of job responsibilities though focus, determination, and attention to detail with the goal of elevating the guest experience in every interaction.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge, working towards achieving personal fulfillment rather than public attention.
- Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork by working collaboratively with peers to identify positive solutions to problems or issues. Be open and receptive to changing needs and priorities.
- Display trust in your actions, having confidence in knowing that we are all looking out for each other’s best interest.
- Strive to elevate your personal performance and maintaining the standards of quality.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work environment. Use equipment, supplies, and other materials with a focused effort to reduce waste and increase safely.
- Welcome suggestions and new ideas as an opportunity to learn, grow and improve services.
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs in a respectful and timely manner.
- Strive to establish a benefit for our guests, each other, the restaurant and the overall industry into the future.
If you would like to be a part of our dream team, please submit a cover letter and a resume to [email protected]
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below