QR Code Link to This Post
Currently hiring for companies ranking on the Boston Globes top 10 workplace list for 2017 & 2018. We are looking for individuals from various backgrounds who appreciate a team styled approach to building companies and businesses that take pride in making the workplace competitive, fun, and rewarding.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Our clients are seeking a candidate that is outgoing, personable, and comfortable working directly with clients. All training will be handled directly by the company and will be hands on as well as compensated. All positions also offer upward mobility.
– Inbound/outbound calls.
– Scheduling new appointments.
– Client Service Reviews.
– Data entry.
– Servicing requested benefits.
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Retirement planning options
Employee discounts through client programs
Merit based advancement
– Valid Drivers License
– Minimum Education and Experience:
– High School Diploma or GED required;
– Have excellent skills with communication and customer relations.
– Have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
– Be service oriented/ people person.
– Basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office.
– Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Compensation packages do vary but the 2017 compensation for first year representatives averaged 64,353 with management beginning at 78,600.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below