QR Code Link to This Post
PART-TIME EVENT SECURITY
Do you enjoy sports, concerts, and other entertainment?
Securitas Security Services has upcoming openings for our event security staff. We are looking for very professional, customer service oriented individuals to provide security watch at the ENTERPRISE CENTER (formerly Scott Trade Center).
Officers in these positions will provide a safe and protected environment for all personnel and guests at all events. These events include: St. Louis Blues hockey games, UFC fights, concerts, and other performances.
Part-Time Positions: 2-3 events per week (these could be any day)
Shift: 2nd shifts
Pay: $10.75 per hour
*Easily accessible via the Metro!
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
• Controlling access to client site or facility
• Patrolling assigned site on foot, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
• Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
• Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
• Exceptional customer service skills
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
If protecting and serving your community is a passion, don’t wait. Apply Today!
Please Click Here to apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below