1. Restaurant Managers
Currently looking for Restaurant Managers for restaurant management opportunities in the Nassau County area. Interested candidates should have experience working as a Restaurant Manager and be passionate about the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager
· Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
· Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Accomplish company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements of the Restaurant Manager
· Restaurant Management experience
· Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, and Quality Focus
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong Customer Focus
· Local to the Roslyn, NY area
· Strong leadership skills
· Drive for success and the desire and ability to achieve high standards in all areas of restaurant operations
Compensation for the Restaurant Manager
The starting annual salary for this position is between $60,000 and $70,000
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below