QR Code Link to This Post
EVENTS & LOGISTICS STAFF
At Puesto we are uncommonly positive, we work hard to consistently exceed expectations and provide you with the opportunity to grow and learn. We are natural hosts, entertainers and party throwers. We feel this is the best job in the world because we get to do it every day, and we get to do it with a crew that loves doing this as much as we do.
You have the desire to join a busy, fun, hectic and rocking party environment! You love a good challenge and thrive when the going gets tough and trust us it always gets tough. Join us and help us bring our ideas and inspirations to light!
Be an incredible multi-tasker, you will always be managing several things at once, be attuned to the various levels of need of each order at any given moment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides support to locations by timely processing requests and distributing products as needed.
• Manage the products moving in and out of the commissary and storage unit and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to the company’s purchasing and procurement standards.
• Pack equipment and food for offsite events and ensure proper food temperatures are maintained in accordance to state guidelines.
• Prepares basic food preparation and plates food at events as needed.
• Drive and deliver commissary products to multiple locations.
• Manages and maintains the storage units in an organized manner.
• Coordinates the preparation of reports and written documentation including stock/inventory reports, as required by the company
• Ability to understand and follow directions accurately and on a timely basis.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
• Assist in taking inventory count as needed for internal/external purposes.
• Clean heavy-duty cooking equipment.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods
• Practices established safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintains the highest level of cleanliness in accordance with our standards.
• Undertakes other responsibilities as directed.
• Fluent in English, Spanish skills a plus
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Flexible schedule
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Lifting of 50 lbs. or more. Constant walking and carrying of 50 lbs. or more.
• California Food Handlers Card a plus.
• Must have a valid California Class B driver’s license.
• Clean driving history.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below