31 December, 2018
QR Code Link to This Post
Executive Housekeeper (Pronghorn Resort)
© craigslist – Map data © OpenStreetMap
65600 Pronghorn Club Drive
compensation: Depends on Experience
employment type: full-time
Pronghorn Resort is a premier resort offering golf, lodging, fine dining, fun events, and exceptional guest and member service.
We are hiring for a full-time Executive Housekeeper. This position ensures the cleanliness and upkeep of all lodging, rental properties and core buildings by adhering to the core and minimum standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Uses critical thinking and problem solving skills to manager, improve efficiencies and create unique guest experiences.
● Ensure that the property and units are impeccably clean and in 5 Star condition, completely stocked with amenities, house wares, linens and accessories.
● Develops, plans and implements any major projects, including developing cost estimates, working with outside vendors and ensuring projects are completed upon deadline.
● Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the housekeeping of all HOA managed buildings.
● Implements policies and procedures, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
● Responsible for all interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining associates, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
● Assures that all new staff attend orientation and complete company training schedules according to company manuals, and implements continuing training.
● Monitors business volume forecasts and plans accordingly in labor, productivity, and expenses.
● Controls and orders the inventory of cleaning supplies, cleaning equipment, linen, laundry supplies, laundry equipment, Residence Club amenities, housewares, and facility supplies on a monthly basis ensuring adequate inventory for one to two months at all times.
● Conduct daily line up meetings and attend all mandatory department and management meetings.
● Apply active listening skills to resolve problems and attend to concerns with members, owners and team members.
● Ability to process information and make clear and accurate decisions.
● Keep records and maintain files.
● Will work varied hours which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
● Manages work flow effectively and in an organized and timely manner.
● Able to effectively handle multiple tasks.
● Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
● Regular and reliable attendance.
● Maintains positive attitude and the flexibility to take on new and different tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations.
1. Associates degree; three to five years related experience or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience
2. Experience in managing personnel
3. Driver’s License
1. Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform duties of the job
2. Knowledge of Google and Microsoft applications
3. Previous experience in a luxury golf community, hotel or resort
1. Knowledge of Spring Miller software
2. Fluent in Spanish
Food and Beverage discounts
To Apply, please send resume to [email protected]
Ask us about our Employee Housing Program!
Visit us at www.pronghornresort.com to learn more about our beautiful resort!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below