QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently searching for an experienced professional to be our new General Manager in the Seattle area. As a leader of our brand, the General Manager is responsible for the customer and team member experience while supporting operational excellence in our restaurants.
Being a General Manager at Kizuki is an incredible opportunity for someone who is customer service oriented, experienced in managing a progressively responsible restaurant, and knows what it takes to set and meet weekly goals while providing professional leadership in a fast-paced environment.
Our New General Manager will…
• Manage with integrity, honesty and promotes the culture of Kizuki.
• Use ShiftPlanning to make schedules and make sure restaurant is staffed and set up for business.
• Lead by example, enforce company standards, and invest in employees through coaching and trainings.
• Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
• Ensure opening/mid-day/closing daily check lists are completed.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while always looking for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Take a leadership role with preparation of monthly financial results, and annual budgets for the restaurant.
• Build relationships with vendors.
• Monitor and adhere to control systems while reinforcing the safety awareness in the store.
• Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have…
• 3+ years of previous restaurant experience and at least one year of management experience required.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Mast Certification, Food Handlers Permit/Alcohol Serving Permit.
• Successfully demonstrated experience of running the floor 8+ hours per day in high volume stores.
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong communication skills and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
• Strong customer service, quality focus, leadership ability and decision-making skills.
Kizuki Ramen’s philosophy is to serve the most traditional, authentic and delicious Japanese ramen that you can possibly have without actually flying to Japan. Attention is paid to every little detail of the customer experience- from an open kitchen concept that evokes the atmosphere of a time-honored Japanese ramen shop, caring service reminiscent of Japanese hospitality to even small details like mouthwash in the restrooms, Kizuki Ramen goes the extra mile to ensure their customers are well taken care of from the start to the end of their dining experience. Expanding rapidly in the United States, Taiwan, and Australia, Kizuki Ramen’s goal is to spread the appreciation of Japanese ramen throughout the world. Join them in their mission
Click Here to Apply
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below