31 December, 2018
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB AVAILABLE NOW — Personal Assistant — 20 hours/week — start immediately
Are you looking to make a huge difference in someone’s life?
We are seeking a dependable, service-oriented person to provide individualized home-based assistance to two fast-paced executives with busy schedules. The successful candidate will demonstrate superior ability to interface with busy people with seamless courtesy and efficiency.
Core accountabilities include:
* Household management: maintaining household supplies, running errands, grocery shopping, simple food preparation, overseeing of 4 automobiles, wardrobe organization, etc.
* Personal assistance: appointment scheduling, online purchasing, product research, occasional short project management
The position requires a combination of strong communication skills, the ability to follow through with a minimum of supervision and an ability to keep organized when juggling multiple tasks and projects to make sure every detail is attended to.
20-hours per week (Preferably 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. M-F or 8 a.m. to 12 pm)
We can pay $25/hour
Preferred start date: Immediately
Note: Please read the instructions for applying that are at the end of this posting. You must follow these instructions to be considered.
* Service oriented — Loves to support, empower and make someone else’s life easier
* Proficient on PC
* Proficient in formatting Word and Excel
* College graduate
* Welcomes direction and ongoing training and development
* Flexible and open to changing the way you do things to fit what is needed
* Accurate and strict attention to detail
* Good time management skills
* Great communication skills via email, phone and in person — Good English, grammar, spelling & punctuation.
* Happy to self-manage projects
* Happy to adjust quickly to frequently changing priorities
* Driver’s License
* Clean driving record
* Pass background check
* Landmark Forum graduate
* Experience driving stick-shift sports car
* Experience with ACT; relationship management database
* Proficient with Google Spreadsheet & Docs
* Experience using Outlook calendar & email
* Personal Assistant experience
* Home organization and management experience
* Some project management experience
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
Great, fun, caring & collaborative staff
Lovely environment in a Victorian mansion facing Alamo Square Park
Casual dress code
Keywords: Personal Assistant, Butler, Household Manager, Personal Concierge, Caregiver
Please email the following with the subject header “Personal Assistant Job”
1) Cover letter describing why you are a good fit for this job and why it appeals to you
2) Resume in Word (outlining personal/professional skills or relevant experience)
3) Names and contact information for at least 3 work references (supervisors)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below