QR Code Link to This Post
Just Salad is hiring a Restaurant General Manager!
Our General Managers are the leaders of the restaurant team.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that your location meets all Just Salad quality and service standards.
Restaurant Team Leader (GM) is responsible for ensuring:
• The stores overall profitability and operational standards
• Employee training, developing and coaching(Tell, Show, Do Review)
• Effective communication
• The staff’s compliance with employee policies/procedures and service standards/procedures
• The quality of customer service and fostering a customer-centric environment
• The cleanliness of the store and keeping it up to code with the DOH
• The consistently clean presentation of the line items and chopping station, because ‘the eye eats before the mouth’
• The morale of the store and maintaining a positive work environment
• Administrative tasks including: scheduling, payroll, inventory, compiling reports and food and beverage ordering
• Understands how to run effective food and labor without sacrificing service or quality
• Leads by example and is a role model of standards and behaviors consistent with JS values and culture
• Additional projects as assigned by your Area Team Leader (DM)
• Acts as an ambassador of the JS brand realizing that they are always representation of the company and its values
• Minimum three years in restaurant management, preferably quick service
• Food Handlers Certification
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
• Impeccable service standards, clean work habits and attention to detail
• Ability to lead and coach/develop employees
• Thrives and problem solves within a high volume environment while maintaining a good attitude
• Computer knowledge including Word and Excel
• Must possess strong experience with P&Ls
• Competitive salary+bonuses based on sales, labor & food costs
• Full health benefits (medical, dental)
• Fitness discounts
• Free Just Salad meals while working
• Free annual gym membership
• Tax-Free commuter benefits
• Lettuce us grow your career- clear path with opportunities for development, both in your personal and professional life
Join our team!
Open House on Wednesday at 134 W. 37th St from 4-5:30pm
Learn more about this amazing opportunity, apply today!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below