Gecko Hospitality – ALABAMA & LOUISIANA
Posted 1 hour ago
$40,000.00 – $55,000.00 /Year
Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation, Bonus Program
Restaurant, Hospitality, Food
Restaurant – Food Service, Management, Hospitality – Hotel
Relocation – No
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
National Concept – Urgent Need!
For over 40 years, we’ve been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple struggling locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It’s no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager is responsible for food production and operating the Back-of-the-House using company products, recipes, procedures and systems to ensure our high company standards are being met 100% of the time. As a part of the Restaurants Operations Management Team, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager is also responsible for the restaurant’s overall operations such as food quality, production, safety and labor. In the absence of the General Manager and the Hospitality Manager the Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be in charge.
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L’s, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this Restaurant Kitchen Manager position immediately, e-mail a copy of your resume today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
© 2018 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant kitchen manager | restaurant assistant manager | restaurant general manager | restaurant service manager | restaurant district manager | front of the house restaurant manager | back of the house restaurant manager | restaurant FOH Manager | restaurant boh manager | front of the house manager | back of the house manager | general manager | assistant manager | kitchen manager | district manager | executive kitchen manager | executive chef | restaurant service manager | restaurant hospitality manager
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below