Gecko Hospitality – ALABAMA & LOUISIANA
New Orleans, LA
Posted 1 hour ago
$50,000.00 – $85,000.00 /Year
Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation, Bonus Program
Restaurant, Hospitality, Food
Restaurant – Food Service, Management, Hospitality – Hotel
Relocation – No
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
SEVERAL Upscale Casual Openings in the New Orleans area!
Since our first restaurant opened, we’ve kept our goal simple: to provide our guests great tasting (and from scratch) southern meals in a comfortable atmosphere. With a diverse menu incorporating regional classics along with daily happy hour specials to keep the good times going, we’ve become a favorite destination wherever we have opened up. Over the years, our restaurants have satisfied the diverse appetites of visitors coming to NOLA. For locals, we also have an extensive catering menu to provide our delicious menu for any special occasion at your home!
I’m working with SEVERAL Upscale Casual Concepts in the New Orleans area that are seeking the following positions:
- Restaurant General Manager
- Executive Chef
- Banquet Chef
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Apply Today – Restaurant Manager Opportunities in New Orleans!
Here are advantages to using a professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates.
Gecko Hospitality recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Restaurant General Manager: 3-5 years of current Restaurant General Manager experience in an Upscale Casual concept
- Executive Chef: 3-4 years of current Executive Chef experience in an Upscale Casual concept
- Banquet Chef: Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Chef in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Upscale Casual environment; Prior Banquet Chef experience preferred
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in an Upscale Casual concept
- Restaurant Manager: 3+ years of current salaried Restaurant Manager experience in an Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background; must have management experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L’s, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for these Restaurant Manager or Chef positions immediately, e-mail a copy of your resume today!
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™
© 2018 Gecko Hospitality
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below