Gecko Hospitality – Daymart Mgt
Posted 1 hour ago
$50,000.00 – $65,000.00 /Year
medical/dental/vision/life insurance/401k/paid vacation
Restaurant, Hospitality, Food
Restaurant – Food Service, Hospitality – Hotel
Relocation – No
Restaurant Manager Opportunities
Now Hiring in Newark!
Since our first restaurant opened up in the mid 70’s, our loyal customers have been able to count on us for freshness. Whether it’s the beer we serve or the from-scratch entrees that come out of our kitchen, we aim to give our guests high quality meals that the entire family can enjoy. We have earned our success by valuing our customers and what they want over what every other restaurant is doing. With locations across the country and more on the way, we want to be there for customers when hunger calls.
At this time I’m seeking Restaurant Manager candidates for the following positions in the Newark area:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
If’ you’re ready to take your Restaurant Manager career to the next level with someone that knows the market place inside-out, send in your resume today!
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 3+ years of current salaried Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager experience
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- A stable work history – no more than two Restaurant Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L’s, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below