QR Code Link to This Post
Valet Park of America is looking for highly skilled drivers who enjoy working with the public.
Pay: Potential to earn $14-17 and more to start, between base rate and tips.
In Boston, we are primarily looking for nights and weekends. 3pm-8pm, 3pm-midnight shifts are the most needed currently. Applicants interested in any hours are encouraged to apply.
Free parking is provided for our staff while on duty.
Want to learn more about VPA, check out our facebook page – facebook.com/valetparkofamerica
Other positions are also open in: Milton, Framingham, and the Marshfield area (South Shore). Immediate Openings. Most locations in these areas are FT day shifts, but we have part time evening/weekend work at restaurants in Marshfield, Rockland, and Hingham.
Applicants with a background in customer service, hospitality, retail, transportation, and security often make a good fit for this position.
We have a great respect for veterans and active duty military and encourage you to apply!
– Valid Driver’s License for at least 1 year
– Be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
– Have reliable transportation
– Experience in customer service
– Be over the age of 18
– Must have high school diploma/GED
– Must be able to speak fluent English to communicate effectively with customers
– A driving record will be required at the time of the application and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for the position.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT www.valetparkofamerica.com/employment – PLEASE READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below