Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Other Great Industries
This position is responsible for preparing hot and cold food in any assigned station according to THE HOTEL HERSHEY standards.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
- Keeping area neat and clean
- Following guidelines of Sous Chef
- Controlling waste
- Following company procedures, rules and regulations
- Helping in other areas when necessary.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- High school education or equivalent
- At least one year of culinary experience in medium to upscale food service establishment required.
- Ability to handle knife with speed and accuracy
- Must have good communication skills to communicate closely with Sous Chefs, cooks, and service staff.
- Flexible hours, weekends and holidays required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for considerable lengths of time.
- Must supply own cook’s knives, tools and proper footwear.
- Work area subject to seasonal temperature variations.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below