QR Code Link to This Post
Back of The House, the restaurant group behind some of San Francisco’s most unique concepts and favorite neighborhood spots is seeking energetic, passionate, and experienced Line Cooks for our Hayes Valley Italian concept “A Mano.”
A Mano means “by hand” in Italian and refers to the ways in which the kitchen and the bar will approach the creation of each and every dish and cocktail. Our aim is to communicate that pasta–an inherently straightforward and inexpensive dish (the ingredients are simply flour and water!)–may be enjoyed at any time, on any occasion.
Concept | Food
Our menu consists of Italian specialties influenced by California cuisine and flavors that change with the seasons–and often daily, depending on what’s fresh and available to our chef. The star of the menu is house-made pasta (we make, cut and cook our pasta by hand every day)–copious meat, vegetarian and seafood pasta that you will crave. What’s more, filling up on our pasta will be light on the wallet.
Candidates must be energetic, passionate, and experienced!
-Genuine enjoyment of working with people
-Passionate about hospitality
-2 Years of relevant experience
- Competitive Salary/Pay
- 401k Options
- We cover 100% of Health Insurance for employees working an average of 26.5 hours
- Dining Privileges at 9 of San Francisco’s Best Restaurants
- $1,000 Manager Referral Bonus (Applies to all 15 Restaurants in the group!)
- Employee Portal with access to digital pay-stubs, W2, and your insurance information
- Group gym membership rates
- Transportation and Commuter Benefits
- Dedicated Career Development
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below