QR Code Link to This Post
The reservationist is essentially the main point of contact between guests and our team, front and back of house. Main categories of responsibilities are reservationist work, guest services, and admin duties.
He/she is responsible for monitoring and assisting guests with our ticketing system, doing confirmation calls, maintaining and keeping up with guest correspondence in our email/phone system.
Candidate should be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment where the list of priorities will need to be constantly rearranged and adapted. Aptitude for creative problem solving is helpful. This person should be attentive, open to suggestions and criticism, detail-oriented, warm, and professional (especially in interacting with our guests).
As the primary contact for guest dietary requests, the reservationist will learn precise verbiage to communicate concisely and effectively with our kitchen team.
A large part of this position involves guest interaction and customer service, but the reservationist is not expected to be present on the floor. This position would be ideal for someone looking for restaurant admin/operations experience. We are a company that is growing quickly, with many opportunities for advancement.
Previous restaurant experience strongly recommended. However, qualified applicants without fine-dining experience but have had a few years of customer service experience would still be considered.
This is a small team, so the candidate should enjoy team work. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of the family, staying to invest in their own development within the company. This is a position which offers exciting opportunities for growth for the person with right fit.
List of Duties:
– Phone, email correspondence, voicemails
– Reservations, confirmation calls
– Communication to kitchen and service staff regarding guest requests
– Guest research
– Menu preparation, occasion cards, items to be completed before service
– Inventory of supplies for gift services
– Admin tasks as assigned
– Light cleaning in office (maintain clean working area)
– Paid time off accruing starting day one of employment
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
– 401K retirement plan available to eligible employees after 1 year of employment
– 15% discount at all Yoga Tree locations in San Francisco
Please include a resume and cover letter when applying for the position. Thank you for your interest!
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below