QR Code Link to This Post
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is Hiring for All Positions!
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and you are a critical component of this process. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family. We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. We deliver more than just great pizza; we deliver a fun, welcoming, and positive energy that not only attracts friends and family to Grimaldi’s but also keeps them coming back time and time again. If you are friendly, energetic, have a passion for pizza, and would like an opportunity for growth, we would like you to consider becoming part of the Grimaldi’s family.
Some of the Benefits:
• Competitive compensation.
• Food discount.
• Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
• Comprehensive training program.
• Flexible work schedules.
• Ability to start or build a career, make friends, and join a great family.
Responsibilities of the Bartender
• Prepare and pour alcoholic beverages and propose wine/beer pairings in the guest to create the perfect complement to our signature style pizzas.
• Prepare and stock the bar and cocktail area with the necessary tools to ensure an effective shift and be knowledgeable of the brands of beer, wine and liquor that we carry, as well as the ingredients for the most common cocktails.
• For a more extensive list of bartender responsibilities, and to apply for the Bartender position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/9483e521-0045-d180-3b5a-61d549d658a5/apply?source=658504-CS-12672
Responsibilities of the Server
• Make all our guests feel welcomed and valued by communicating regularly with your tables and anticipating their needs. Take food and beverage orders and enter orders into the POS.
• Prepare the dining room and service stations with the necessary tools to ensure an effective shift and work closely with co-workers in both the front and back of house to ensure the restaurant is operating efficiently and upholding our quality standards.
• For a more extensive list of server responsibilities, and to apply for the Server position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/c85233e7-3f88-c2e8-edc5-7a4fbb485f05/apply?source=657121-CS-12672
Responsibilities of the Server Assistant
• Assist with Front of House operations to ensure we are guest ready at all times (pre-bussing, resetting tables during and after the Guest’s dining experience, washing glassware, stocking ice, taking out lines and trash, etc.).
• Assist in running food and refilling beverages for our Guests and maintain a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
• For a more extensive list of Server Assistant responsibilities, and to apply for the Server Assistant position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/b4e795b2-609b-84c1-5032-927fb182ed63/apply?source=658509-CS-12672
Responsibilities of the Host/Hostess
• Welcome and greet guests upon arrival with a genuine smile and an open door.
• Make all of our guests feel welcome by holding genuine conversations to address guest needs and get to know our regular guests by name.
• For a more extensive list of Host/Hostess responsibilities, and to apply for the Host/Hostess position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/d4c65b79-4c79-3f2d-0d6e-475a97c33f2a/apply?source=657116-CS-12672
Responsibilities of the Pizza Cook
• Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and dices fruits and vegetables and follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, and serving food.
• Cooks pizzas by stretching the dough, adding a variety of toppings, and using “the stick” to cook in our custom coal-fired brick ovens.
• For a more extensive list of Pizza Cook responsibilities, and to apply for the Pizza Cook position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/b7b78aa6-b8ea-c17e-a31c-361ba502c15f/apply?source=658507-CS-12672
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Prep/Salad Cook
• Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, and serving food items by utilizing a variety of kitchen equipment; measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts, and dices fruits and vegetables.
• Follows recipe book and combines ingredients to create fresh and delicious salads.
• For a more extensive list of Kitchen Prep/Salad Cook responsibilities, and to apply for the Kitchen Prep/Salad Cook position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/eb96bab8-e2c6-7432-584f-3d9f2e36fd94/apply?source=658511-CS-12672
Responsibilities of the Dishwasher
• Cleans and sanitizes small-wares, equipment, and the work areas by practicing excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
• Assist back of house operations to ensure we are guest ready at all times by removing used pans and small-wares from the pizza line, taking out lines and trash, refreshing sanitizer buckets, etc.
• For a more extensive list of Dishwasher responsibilities, and to apply for the Dishwasher position, use the following link: https://grimaldispizzeria.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/b43c6e3b-9a9a-4fbd-559d-ac5d2ec087e9/apply?source=658505-CS-12672
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
For all open positions visit our careers website: https://www.grimaldispizzeria.com/careers
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below