QR Code Link to This Post
Prestigious Hospital on the Upper East Side is seeking an Expediter in the kitchen to be responsible for the assembly of patient trays, restocking of station, loading food carts and dispatching carts to patient care units.
Hours: 1p-9p (but needs to be shift flexible – able to work 6a-2p or 7a-3p as needed)
Job Description & Performance Expectations:
TRAY ASSEMBLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews patient meal ticket for all necessary information (i.e., name, room number, diet order, time of order); ensures that corrective action is taken (e.g., contacting Diet Office) if information is incorrect or missing.
• Sets up patient tray neatly, according to guidelines, to include hot and cold food items and all other necessary items (e.g., silverware, china, beverage, condiments, etc.); places appropriate covers for each dish and beverage.
• Checks assembled tray for accuracy and completeness prior to loading onto tray delivery cart.
• Loads hot and cold tray delivery cart onto cargomaster and dispatches to unit as specified on tray ticket
• Ensures that trays are qued and appropriately dispatched according to time printed on ticket
• Notifies room service associate on unit, via Nextel radio, that a cart has been sent to that unit.
1pm – 9 pm Weekdays with rotating weekends
ä Monitors inventory of supplies (e.g., silverware, napkins, china, condiments, beverages, etc.) before and after each meal service; completes Storeroom Requisition Form as needed and submits to supervisor for approval to maintain par levels.
Please attach resume when replying.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below