QR Code Link to This Post
A world-class, high-volume Japanese restaurant is seeking to fill a full-time server position.
– 2+ year serving experience in fine dining and/or Japanese restaurants
– Flexibility in scheduling with no or little restrictions (Mostly dinner shifts but occasional lunch openings during busy convention periods such as Comic-Con.)
– Available to work most weekends and holidays including Christmas, July 4th, etc.
– Long term commitment (3+ years)
– Willing and able to go through a long and intensive training period
– Fluent in English
– Authorized to work in the United States
Job responsibilities include serving of alcohol, which requires the candidates to be 21 years or older.
This is not an average serving job. It is very challenging yet very rewarding with a lot of potential for growth, if you can fully invest yourself in it.
Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance and 401K benefits.
Please email your resume, and also INCLUDE YOUR WORK AVAILABILITY in the body of the email, if you meet all the qualifications listed above.
Resumes with head shots or photos will NOT be accepted.
If we are interested, we will contact you.
Please do not call regarding this ad.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below