QR Code Link to This Post
Ugly Mug Cafe is opening a New location!
So we are currently looking for a Barista/ Sandwich maker position. We are preferably looking for someone who is planning to work long-term. Full-time, part-time positions are available.
– need to speak and read fluent English
– requires Food Handler’s Permit
– need to lift 30 lb of weight unassisted
– need to stand on feet for the entire duration of the shift
– 1 month probation period before evaluation for suitability
– Flexible work schedule preferred
– coffee and kitchen experience preferred
– we need part time or full time workers
– we need someone who can come in and work at 6:30AM (for openers)
– we need someone who can work Weekends (for weekenders)
Who We Are:
We started as a micro coffee roaster/ sandwich place in U-District. We have been serving quality coffee and food service to students, professors and many more. And now we are opening a second new location on Interbay, Seattle.
-Prep sandwich ingredients
-Extract quality coffee drinks and more
-Take orders from customers
-clean and restock in the store
We are looking for someone:
-With Professionalism and Diligence: be on time, be responsible for your work.
-With teachable attitude
-Who is a team worker
-Who knows how to handle busy, fast-paced work environment
-Who knows how to multitask well
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below