QR Code Link to This Post
The role of a Delegat Tasting host is to conduct in-store wine tastings representing our two leading super-premium wine brands, Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate, in our leading retail outlets.
Hours will vary, however tasting events almost always occur on Fridays (AFTER 3PM) AND Saturday afternoons & evenings for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
This position requires that you:
• are of legal age to serve alcohol
• are able to lift at least 40 pounds
• are able to stand for long periods of time
• are comfortable using a computer, tablet or smartphone and own one of these devices
• have reliable internet access and a personal e-mail account
• have access to your own reliable transportation
Ideal candidates will:
• be well presented
• project a positive and engaging personality
• possess strong communication and customer service skills
• have an interest in the wine industry
A background in sales, retail or hospitality will be highly regarded. We offer an attractive hourly rate with full training and ongoing support.
If you would like to help the world discover the most sought-after New Zealand wines in the world and be part of a proud and passionate team, apply online at http://www.bfound.net/detail.aspx?jobId=138599&CoId=9&rq=2
Note: Only applications submitted via the Delegat database will be considered.
Note: Please only apply if you are interested in a part-time position and have a flexible schedule on Friday evenings (AFTER 3PM) AND Saturday afternoons/evenings.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below